gb115b;212766 Wrote:
> anyone tested this with the N800 (which now apparently supports flash 9)
> ?

I actually gave it a try last night, after upgrading my N800. It was
more or less functional, but disappointingly slow. Also, there are some
UI issues with Flash on the N800 (related to the lack of a real keyboard
and the absence of mouse move events if you're not pressing down with
the stylus).

I might take a stab at coming up with a lighter-weight version with a
more appropriate UI for the N800, but it might not be worth it, given
the speed.

Hoping to put a little time into slimfx soon, now that my day job has
slowed down a bit...

--
gsamsa