beneix wrote:
> Having the exact same issue. Tried to uninstall and reinstall the
> plugin, but that made no difference.

I'm back from vacation and had a chance to look at issue. The problem is
a change to Radionet website (i.e. the canonical domain name has varied
between adding/removing https scheme and other pieces of URL path) .  It
is similar to small change which required 1.5 update so possibly
radio.net developers are not "happy" with last change and the area is
volatile.

As I think it may be volatile, I'll try to make the 1.6 update more
tolerant and examine the supplied canonical domain name in detail and
use guessed default values if parts are missing/changed