Hey Vincent:

I've never used the Dynamic*Mix* plugin nor MusicIP so I'm not sure how
much I can help you here.
I get multiple errors even with the *old* Dynamic Playlists plugin. You
can ignore the commandCallbacks. And the -DynamicPlaylist not active-
message just means that DPL is not playing any dynamic playlist provided
by DynamicMix. The problem seems to be that DynamicMix (not DPL) is not
able to connect to the local MusicIP server (port 10002). I got this
error too (also with the old DPL version) and I don't even run Docker.

DPL basically asks all plugins if they provide dynamic playlists
(getDynamicPlayLists call) and lists them in the DPL home or context
menu. That works otherwise you wouldn't see them. Then when you start a
dynamic playlist  DPL asks the plugin that provides the dynamic playlist
to deliver tracks (getNextDynamicPlayListTracks call) and -it's up to
those plugins to send those tracks to DPL-. To maintain compatibility
with older plugins like SQLplayList I didn't change that (SQLplayList
still works).

All that makes me think that problem is somewhere on the MusicIP side.
Since you're on -Linux- you might want to give Craig's MusicIP mixer a
try ('*LMS plugin*' (https://github.com/CDrummond/lms-mipmixer) and
linux '*server*' (https://github.com/CDrummond/musicip)).
Hope that helped at least a little.