alfcnx wrote:
> I think that I am messing things a little:
> My two first posts were related to an instalation of LMS using a Truenas
> plugin. Perl version was 5.32. The problem seems to be  related to
> missing crypto-libraries for freebsd using perl 5.32.
> My last post was related to another attempt to install LMS using
> @Simonef installer in a FreeBSD jail ('thread'
> (https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?113909-FreeBSD-XigmaNAS-TrueNAS-LogitechMediaServer-Installation&p=1032594&viewfull=1#post1032594)).
> Perl version was 5.34 this time.
>
> In fact, I will be happy to use any of these approaches to get LMS, if I
> can have Airplay Bridge pairing to AppleTV.

Are you sure you're using the lastest plugin version? I've added freebsd
for x64 recently and 5.32. Now if this is 5.32, freebsd but another CPU
you're out of luck

LMS 8.2 on Odroid-C4 - *SqueezeAMP!*, 5xRadio, 5xBoom, 2xDuet, 1xTouch,
1xSB3. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, Foobar2000, ShairPortW,
2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, Squeezelite on Pi,  Yamaha
WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5, RivaArena 1 & 3