shinedou wrote:
> if it's not something you think you want to add is there a way I could
> move that section from more to the top level menu in the code? If so,
> could you print me in the right direction? Thanks.

What I'm -thinking- of doing is extending Material's custom actions code
to allow adding entries to the "(...)" button at the top of an artist's
album list, or an album's track list. This way you could add whatever
entries you like there.

*Material debug:* 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json
(Use http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json,cometd to also see update
messages, e.g. play queue) 2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open
console tab in developer tools 4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS
will be logged here.