mherger wrote:
> > This is the console info when I access album review from the album
> > context menu.
>
> Thanks! I'm a bit confused as this is not a MAI query:
>
> ["bb:bb:xx:xx:xx:xx",["albuminfo","items",0,25000,"menu:albuminfo","item_id:13.0","album_id:81677"]]
>
> That's the generic "albuminfo" query, which is built in to LMS. And it's
>
> requesting an item using its ID. This is a reference to a menu the
> application has been drilling down. Given these parameters, the album_id
>
> would become irrelevant.
>
> Craig - did you say you were calling MAI directly to get the reviews?If it
> helps
"more info/album information/album review" doesn't work from the default
skin either if I start from the album list under an artist. It does work
from the album track list. Like I said earlier this seems to be because
I tagged
Album artist = Eric Clapton
Artist = Derek And The Dominos

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk