mherger wrote:

> Or this, yes. The problem here is that AllMusic listst things for one of
>
> them, but not the other. It's hard for me to get this sorted out.

Would it help if Material passed the artist_id and track_id parameters
when making the albumreview call? (Won't help 'More' from album entry)
My thinking is that if the current album_id call fails you coudl use the
details from track_id to try again?

If so, should I also pass album_id and track_id when requesting
biographies?

*Material debug:* 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json
(Use http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json,cometd to also see update
messages, e.g. play queue) 2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open
console tab in developer tools 4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS
will be logged here.