cpd73 wrote:
> Is this runnnig after the app has been added to homescreen? Try editing
> material.manifest and change the "display" setting to "standalone" (this
> will be the default in 2.6.3) You can find material.manifest in the
> "MaterialSkin/HTML/material/html" folder wihing your LMS's plugins
> folder.
>
> [Edit] Also, as a work-around you can use the Material APK (search for
> LMS on f-droid, or CORE32 on google play). This is a simple WebView
> wrapper that adds a few extras (such as server auto-disover, hardware
> volume keys, etc).

I'm getting the same issue, whether the manifest is set to "fullscreen"
or "standalone" it launches fullscreen (after add to home screen) but
the first touch causes the phone top-bar to appear. Note that it's not
the browser "chrome" showing up - it's the Android system (the bar that
shows the battery, signal etc.).

The browser height then goes wrong, so the top and bottom UI elements
are off screen. After two seconds the phone returns to fullscreen and
again any touch action causes the top bar to appear again.

This happens with Chrome and Edge, FireFox isn't honouring the
fullscreen at all. I'm on Android 11 on a Pixel 4a.

Thanks for making the skin, it's made such an improvement. I take my hat
off to you :)