Back to Downloads; I am having some problems, possibly related. Trying
to enable debug loggin on the server side produces no extra log output
so I am probably missing something.

In normal - Chrome - web browser:

1. Selecting Download of a Playlist or any single trak in a playlist
does nothing. Selecting same track from Queue or in the normal music
hierarchy works
2. Download option not in the menu for a Playlist under Favourites

Also, under both the APK and in Squeezlite-X on Windows downloading
doesn't do anything - but I think this was mentioned previously as a
restriction of the frameworks used not being real browsers?

Ta!