Paul Webster wrote:
> This thread is about Google Home integration - not Amazon Alexa.
>
> If you do want Alexa then search this forum and you will find at least 3
> solutions that are supported by 3rd-party developers.

My mistake Paul. I should have said Alexa and/or Google.

My Home Assistant implementation is quite recent and I'm still trying to
figure out if this offers an easier/more secure/more robust/more cost
effective option for voice control, or not. I have Amazon Prime and a
couple of Echos but also lots of Google Android devices so all options
open.