inguz;213509 Wrote:
> Apologies for laziness - I've not been following the "wave input"
> discussion recently, and haven't done a search.  So:
>
> Is there a "wave output" plugin?  i.e. something that will fork the
> stream to a particular client, and send it to ASIO or other
> directly-connected audio devices?
>
> I know SoftSqueeze is one route to get this, but I'm looking for
> something closer to the metal.  (Actually I'm looking for something
> that will let me stream multi-channel wave output, not just stereo...
> but that's a whole other topic...)

http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=3002&d=1182847931

For Slimserver direct stream from the PC soundcard.
Works well although I noticed that your RC plugin does not play nice
with the waveinput plugin on my Intel/XP machine.
Haven't done any troubleshooting I just uninstalled the inguz plugin
for now.

.

--
haunyack

Transporter -> B&K Reference 200.2 -> Vandersteen 3A Signature.
RWA (Analog) SB3 -> Rotel RB 1070 -> B&W Matrix 805.
Fridgidare -> Mirror Pond pale ale -> easy chair w/remote -> irritated
neighbors.