Beta 0.0.9a now available with an attempt to handle things for
installations without a working HTML::TreeBuilder
The only consequence, for now at least, is that you will not see track
details for RadioBlues Flac. In which case you should disable that
station in the plugin settings and restart LMS ... then you will get the
default from LMS ... which in this case will be the artist and track
names but no cover art.

Also added ZOG - https://zog.net.au
I added this station because it appears in a list of hi-res stations and
no track details appear when playing in LMS.

To get the details (track, artist, label and year) I do some regex
parsing of some plain text from the broadcaster's site. I'll let him
know so that, hopefully, he will keep that format unchanged (at least
via the URL I am using).

Paul Webster
http://dabdig.blogspot.com
author of \"now playing\" plugins covering radio france (fip etc),
planetradio (bauer - kiss, absolute, scala, jazzfm etc), kcrw, supla
finland, abc australia, cbc/radio-canada and rte ireland
and, via the extra \"radio now playing\" plugin, allzic radio, caroline
flashback, cesky rozhlas, frequence3, jukeradio, klassikradio.de, linn
radio, mother earth, naim radio, nova.fr, radioblues flac, radio espace,
somehow jazz