I uninstalled , restarted yet same error on both airplay and unpnp even
though they appeared to be uninstalled.

I went digging and found they left traces in this dir

/docker/LMS/cache/templates/config/cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins

I removed both dir and restarted. This time after a bit It installed the
unpnp bridge and then immedicably wanted to update and it appears to
working again. Not sure where it picked up the old config from but it
did.

Air bridge is a different matter. It got the error again yet finally
installed and wanted to update.  Now it's stuck there but I have seen it
take 10 min or so so walking away and will check after diner...