afriend wrote:
> Good catch. Added -drop table if exists- to those a couple of playlists
> where it was still missing. You'd probably only run into this problem if
> the sql query errors out before the end where the temp. table is
> dropped. But having it in the beginning is quicker than a LMS restart.

Thank you! And yes, I had written bad SQL, so it errored out early on.
Completely my own fault.

v3.2.1 (already on github) has options for that. For more detailled
information: '*wiki*'
(https://github.com/AF-1/lms-dynamicplaylists/wiki/DPL-playlist-format#general-parameters).
Adding parameters --- PlaylistLimitOption:unlimited- and ---
PlaylistTrackOrder: ordered- to the beginning of your custom playlist
should do the trick.

This is beautiful and exactly the flexibility I was hoping for, thank you
so much!