castalla wrote:
> Me too.  But try it with hydrocephalitis and peripheral neuropathy and
> it gets messy.  Believe me.

But the bookmarking is automatic. Even starting from a bookmark is My
Apps -> Bookmarks -> Select book. Not sure how it could get easier? You
originally mentioned that there was no 'add bookmark' button in
material, but with this plugin its not required. Automatic bookmarking
would seem easier, and more logical, than an add bookmark button anyway.
And even if a button  was added, you'd still need a way to start from
the bookmark - which this plugin also makes easy.

So, I'm not sure what else you are expecting? Unless you are stating
that using LMS is hard because of these conditions - of which I have no
experience, so I do not mean to belittle in anyway.

*Material debug:* 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json
(Use http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json,cometd to also see update
messages, e.g. play queue) 2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open
console tab in developer tools 4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS
will be logged here.