Ok, I think I've improved the situation for 8.3: there's a change (out soon...) which hopefully will fix the transformation of local files if they were requested using the /music/current/cover URL, as SqueezeESP32 does.

That said...

   [21-10-22 10:51:26.9277] Slim::Web::Graphics::artworkRequest (178)   Special
path translated to
/plugins/RadioNowPlaying/html/images/crozurnal_208x208_o.jpg.png

You should make sure that all logos included in the plugin are referred to without the leading /. Please replace all /plugins with just plugins in your .json file. After this the latest 8.3 (due out in an hour) should work with SqueezeESP32 as expected.

It's really the combination of SqueezeESP32, local artwork for remote streams, and requesting them using the generic /music/current/cover URL with transformation parameters which exposed this bug in LMS. Quite a corner case :-D.