I have just one comment.  The icon/title of a work and the icon/title of
a track look very similar.  Before reading this thread I had updated the
plugin and (being a bear of very little brain) got initially confused
with what I was seeing.  Now that I understand, it's excellent.  But
perhaps a useful tweak, if possible, would be to have some visible
distinction between the icon/title of a work and the icon/title of a
track, or some other boundary between works, to clarify the
"punctuation" of a list combining works and tracks.

I was playing with some ideas. But I haven't found a good solution. At some point I'll have to implement a more powerful image processing, which would eg. allow me to decorate those album covers with some other image.