slimslim;214138 Wrote:
> I'm using CustomBrowse 2.3 and having the same problem with the 'jump
> to' feature as illustrated at
> http://forums.slimdevices.com/showpost.php?p=136913&postcount=36, but
> only by using the 'Libraries' menu on deeper levels of the navigation.
> The letter based navigation with remote does still jump the selected
> number of items instead of jumping to the corresponding letter.Exactly which
> menu level is the problem on ?

I think the general behaviour should be:
- Artists (Letter based navigation works)
- Albums (Letter based navigation works if they are sorted by title,
however if the albums is sorted by artists or year number based
navigation is used instead)
- Tracks (Number based navigation is used)

Is it the albums list you have problem with and would like it to be
sorted by title as default ?

--
erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.homeip.net) 'My download page'
(http://erland.homeip.net/download)
Custom Scan,  Custom Skip, Multi Library and RandomPlayList plugins'
(http://wiki.erland.homeip.net/index.php/Category:SlimServer))