slartibartfast wrote:
> If you tag the bonus tracks as "Disc 2" you can still leave the tracks
> in the same folder and you have the option of playing individual discs
> or the complete album with Material Skin. I very rarely want to listen
> to the bonus tracks either especially when they are alternate or live
> version of tracks on the original CD so that might be a good option for
> some CDs.
>
> Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Hm, I will think about this. I appreciate that idea, but otherwise to
tag additional tracks as disc 2 is not very consequent - I want an
identical copy in my digital collection. And if there is a real disc 2
with even more tracks, I have to decide between marking the physical
disc 2 as disc 3 or combining the bonus tracks from disc 1 with the
tracks from disc 2 as one "virtual" disc 2.

Thank you for all the suggestions, I guess we're a ittle bit off topic
for this thread.