I have just made a new beta - 0.0.13b
This includes handling of their multi-lingual classical station.
I have not seen (heard) of anyone else doing this and it was a bit
tricky to work around.
They have 3 classical streams - for German, French and Italian ... the 3
languages of Switzerland.
Each one is playing the same tracks but with different language spoken
intro/outro to the tracks and potentially a different language for some
of the text.

What made this more of a problem for me is that although the same tracks
are played in the same order for each of the classical streams ... they
are not always at the same time because of the differing lengths of the
intro/outro in each language.

So I added some stuff to get around this - and it relies on the language
identifier being in the stream URL ... which it is for the classical
station.

However, the Jazz and Pop station have no spoken links and therefore no
language identifier in the URL ... so I had to add some tweaks for
that.

While testing that I had not broken anything for other broadcasters I
spotted that Mother Earth Radio was no longer showing track info.
This turned out to be a completely different reason.
They are now putting a BOM (byte order mark) at the start of their JSON
data - before the opening {
The result was that the json decode failed.

I have not yet researched if this is a valid thing for them to do ...
but it was easy enough to strip it from the front before attempting the
decode.

Paul Webster
http://dabdig.blogspot.com
author of \"now playing\" plugins covering radio france (fip etc),
planetradio (bauer - kiss, absolute, scala, jazzfm etc), kcrw, abc
australia and cbc/radio-canada
and, via the extra \"radio now playing\" plugin, allzic radio, caroline
flashback, cesky rozhlas, frequence3, jukeradio, klassikradio.de, linn
radio, mother earth, naim radio, nova.fr, radioblues flac, radio espace,
rte ireland, somehow jazz, supla finland