slartibartfast wrote:
> Well now the symbol has appeared but I am not sure if it appeared after
> I added another library view or after clearing the cache in the
> application. It survived me deleting the added library view.

The issue is that LMS, AFAIK, does not provide a notification when a new
library is created, or when one is removed. Now I need to update
Material so that it auto-refreshes its library list when a library is
added with Material, or when one is removed. However, if you create a
library with another UI then you would need to refresh Material for it
to notice. Not sure if there is any better way. Most UIs don't have this
issue as you need to go into a menu to see this library list.

*Material debug:* 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json
(Use http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json,cometd to also see update
messages, e.g. play queue) 2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open
console tab in developer tools 4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS
will be logged here.