BoomX2 wrote:
> Fixed SDT icon display in Extras menu on Jive/Jivelite platforms.
> Thanks @MichaelPr
>
> Added Swedish translations. Thanks @robho

Has anyone reported issues updating to 5.11.17 using the repo?  When I
tick it in the Plugins tab of the settings screen in LMS and restart
LMS, the plugins tab refuses to load and the main screen shows "-1"
where the updated pluguns notification usually is, at the bottom of the
screen.  I have to restart my pi to restore functionality at which point
it prompts me to update SDT again.  Any ideas?

1xRadio, 2xReceiver, 2xController, 1xSB3, 1xSqueezeLite (on
Rpi3/Jessie), SBS 7.9.2 (on Rpi3/Jessie)
Creator of SqueezeIR applet for the Controller.
Creator of LineInButton applet for the Radio.