0.0.15 19-Nov-2021
                                - Add Jazz24.org with cover art and album
                                - Mother Earth Radio - new Flac stream URL and
revised metadata feed
now with album name

Mother Earth Radio have setup a revised Flac stream to try to get around
the issue that some LMS users were facing.
It works for me.
The one with (RSAS) in the name is the one that does not work for me.

Also - Mother Earth Radio have a couple of protected streams for
supporters (Premiumzugang) ... which I think I can get to work.
However, it means that I will have to add a broadcaster specific section
into the plugin settings to that users can enter their own id/pwd.

I know that I need to do this at some stage because of other plugins of
mine that I want to migrate into this one ... so maybe this is the
opportunity to do it.
It might end up a bit like Philippe's bridge plugins with a drop down
for each. I looked at it before but thought it was quite complicated so
went for my more simple checkbox approach for the broadcaster
enable/disable fields but I knew I was only putting off the inevitable.

The metadata source for Mother Earth changed completely in this release
but the good thing, for me at least, was that this did not need any code
changes in the Perl part of the plugin because the new format is the
same as used by a completely different broadcaster that I already
supported. So all I had to do was modify the contents of the
configuration file. A mini-vindication of the approach.

Any more stations to add to the wishlist?
A reminder that the requirements are that there is information available
on the web player or mobile phone app of the broadcaster that is not
available in LMS with its TuneIn integration - where that information is
some or all of the currently playing artist, title, album, cover art,
duration, year, programme title, programme description, programme
image.
No guarantees that I can get all or any of it but happy to investigate.

Paul Webster
http://dabdig.blogspot.com
author of \"now playing\" plugins covering radio france (fip etc),
planetradio (bauer - kiss, absolute, scala, jazzfm etc), kcrw, abc
australia and cbc/radio-canada
and, via the extra \"radio now playing\" plugin, allzic radio, caroline
flashback, cesky rozhlas, frequence3, jukeradio, klassikradio.de, linn
radio, mother earth, naim radio, nova.fr, radioblues flac, radio espace,
radio swiss, rte ireland, somehow jazz, supla finland