Hi everyone,
First of all, thank you all for being part of this wonderful community
of enthusiasts, it is very appreciable.

I just upgraded my RPI 3 to bullseye.
Thanks to trials from slartibartfast, it's working.I took up the frankd
tutorial for this new version and I noted what I did

-The libc6:i386 Deb Package needs to be modified to match the version of
its Raspbian equivalent (which has an additional +rpi1)-
Check the current libc6 version of the Raspberry: dpkg -s libc6:armhf
It's
Version: 2.31-13+rpt2+rpi1
- Find the equivalent version of the i386 libc Debian package from
https://packages.debian.org/bullseye/i386/libc6-
libc6 (2.31-13+deb11u2)
//Adapt the lines below with the current version://
cd ~
wget
http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/pool/main/g/glibc/libc6_2.31-13+deb11u2_i386.deb
mkdir -p newpack oldpack/DEBIAN
dpkg-deb -x libc6_2.31-13+deb11u2_i386.deb oldpack/
dpkg-deb -e libc6_2.31-13+deb11u2_i386.deb oldpack/DEBIAN
nano oldpack/DEBIAN/control
- Set the version line to the Rasbian version (2.31-13+rpt2+rpi1) -
Version:2.31-13+rpt2+rpi1
-and remove the dependency of libgcc-s1, libcrypt1and ; remove line-
Depends: libgcc-s1, libcrypt1
save the file
rm oldpack/usr/share/doc/libc6/changelog.Debian.gz
nano oldpack/DEBIAN/md5sums
-Remove the line with the MD5 Sums for changelog.Debian.gz-
dpkg-deb -Z xz -b oldpack/ newpack/
-The new package is now in the subfolder newpack, with the name of the
new version (e.g. libc6_2.31-13+rpt2+rpi1_i386.deb)-
//Install the new package://
sudo dpkg -i newpack/libc6_2.31-13+rpt2+rpi1_i386.deb

Everything wents fine, but LMS is very long to start, about 15 to 20 min
(I have 22K tracks), as it used to take a few minutes.
MusicIp seems to be working fine, but it also seems to use more memory
than before. At some moment, during a library scan, musicip used all the
free memory including the swap, so the rpi was not responding anymore.
I'm just trying a few things now until someone has an idea. I'm starting
to disable the swap, because I didn't have any previously and set
musicip to start at boot as before, and see what happens.

LMS 7.9.x
on Linux Mageia 6 and RPI 3
1 SB3, 2 radio, 1 touch, 1 transporter SE, 1 chromecast audio
Plugins : Trackstat, Smartmix, MusicIP, ...