Hi all,

i am running LMS and want to use ShairTunes2 to conntect 2 iPhones and
an iPad via Airplay with the LMS.
This works only 1 time for 1 phone, after that i need to Republish or
Whipe to get it working again.

Hardware: Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU J3455 @ 1.50GHz
OS: Debian GNU/Linux 11 (bullseye) Linux 5.10.0-9-amd64 x86_64
LMS Version: 8.3.0~1637040196
Squeezelite Version:  1.9.9-1392
ShairTunes2 (fork) (0.205.1)
iOS 15.0.2; iPhone 11, iPhone 12

So here was what i did to test the issue:
only Approximate Times:
17:48 - tried connect to ShairTunes - iPhone tells no connection
possible (i did not republish before)
17:49 - RePublish - connecting with iPhone 1, OK and Works perfectly.
17:50 - Disconnect the iPhone with Selecting "iPhone" in the AirPlay
Devices List on the iPhone, trying to connect one more time with the
same phone works.
17:51 - Trying to connect from iPhone 2 - does not work "no connection
possible"
17:52 - Trying to connect from iPhone 1 - does not work "no connection
possible"
17:53 - Republish, connection is possilbe again for 1 Phone (also for
iPhone 2).

Please find attached the Log files that whare created with "Extra
Debug". Further more I attached screenshots of the Settings and of the
iPhone Error.
Zip File -> 2 Log Files (guess they were split because of the
Republish)
IMG_9895 -> "Spinning" 30 Seconds leads to IMG_9897
IMG_9897 -> Error
IMG_9896 -> Working after Republish
Settings -> ShairTunes Settings

What am I doing wrong? Looking forward for your reply, thank you in
advance.

m0h

|Filename: Settings.png                                             |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=36223|