SpiderJon wrote:
> Many thanks for adding this.
>
> Any chance it could be tweaked to "*All *episodes", rather than just
> "Next episodes"?
>
> That way you could access, well, all episodes in the series (eg, if you
> wanted to replay a previous one).
>
> It wouldn't add any clicks to listening to the next one, since "Next
> episodes" generates a subset of "All episodes" anyway.

The information available to at that point (from a single episode url)
didn't make it straight forward to add an 'All Episodes'.  There was an
api call available to get the Next Episodes directly from a single
episode id, which is why I ended up adding that.  It also mirrors what
the BBC show on their play screen,  with the "Up Next" list when you a
play an item.

And of course, you can still easily get to 'All Episodes' from that menu
by clicking into one of the items, and you get the standard episode menu
with an 'All episodes' option :)

'

Stuart McLean

EXPECTINGTOFLY PLUGINS :

- *BBC Sounds* :
  https://github.com/expectingtofly/LMS_BBC_Sounds_Plugin
- *Virgin Radio (UK)* :
  https://github.com/expectingtofly/LMS_Virgin_Radio_Plugin
- *Times Radio* :
  https://github.com/expectingtofly/LMS_TIMES_RADIO_PLUGIN
- *Global Player (UK)* :
  https://github.com/expectingtofly/LMS_GlobalPlayer_Plugin

For BBC Sounds help see the 'BBC Sounds Wiki'
(https://github.com/expectingtofly/LMS_BBC_Sounds_Plugin/wiki).