philchillbill wrote:
> I've created an 11 minute video that shows some of what MediaServer can
> do these days when your Echo has a screen and coverart/metadata can be
> displayed.

Useful summary video showing a small subset of vast range of commands
made available in this comprehensive Alexa/LMS integration.

BTW If you play the clip in the same room as an echo device, just
remember to mute your echo device mic first, else you'll likely confuse
the poor girl!! :cool:

location 1: lms 8.3 on win 10 brix server, x3 sb radios, x1 touch, x1
controller : location 2: lms 8.3 on win 10 brix server, x2 sb radios, x1
duet receiver, x1 controller : alexa mediaserver smart skill, material
android, squeezelitex control