Hi,

I have a strange problem in not being able to play .DFF files of DSD
SACD rips. I am streaming from LMS to a Marantz M-CR611 via the
UPnPBridge plugin.

As per the specifications, playback of .DFF DSD files is supported via
network play on the Marantz M-CR611.
I have "dsf,dff,aif,pcm,flc,mp3,ogg,ogf,aac,alc" in the "UPnP player
audio capabilities" section of the plugin configuration page of the LMS
GUI, and both .DFF and .DSF are set to native in the player File Types
configuration page.
All other supported files appear to play fine this way. Interestingly,
.DSF DSD files play fine too, with DSD appearing on the M-CR611 display
to confirm this. I can even convert the same .DFF files to .DSF and then
they play fine!
I can also play the same .DFF files off a USB stick on the M-CR611
fine.

I can't figure out why this would be. Is it a bug in the UPnPBridge? Or
a bug in the Marantz firmware that only affects the network play?

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Yes I know I could, and probably should, mass convert all .DFF to .DSF,
but it's a problem that I'd rather solve without doing that.