vejnoe wrote:
> Hi Guys
>
> Wonderfull product, I really like it.
>
> One question, in Squeezer app -> Tidal App on my android are there a
> "track radio" function, but when I press the 3 dots in the material skin
> / web server... is the "track radio" function missing. Do I have to
> enable something on is this on the "whish list"

I dont use streaming services, so can't help much. However, I'm not sure
what you are referring to. Are you stating that in 'Sueezer' when you
press a track's menu button that "Track Radio" shows as one of the menu
options? If so, perhaps in Material you need to go into the "More" menu
option - e..g click on vertical three dots, shows menu, at bottom should
be "(...) More", this will replace the track list with a listing from
LMS, and (hopefully) "Track Radio" is in there. If not, does it appear
in the Default skin? (e.g. http :// SERVER:9000/Default/)

*Material debug:* 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json
(Use http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json,cometd to also see update
messages, e.g. play queue) 2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open
console tab in developer tools 4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS
will be logged here.