MarSOnEarth wrote:
> Yes, that will do, Sam. Thanks. And, no problems at all. I know what I'm
> potentially up to. Let me know if you'd need more than just the debug
> log from the plugin.

Okay. I see where the problem is happening and it seems to be specific
to Windows, which is why it didn't occur during my testing. The plugin
is basically going into a loop at a certain point. The place where it
occurs is in a non-critical housekeeping routine that was introduced in
this release and that can be eliminated completely if needed. If you're
willing, however, I'd like you to test with a syntax change that MIGHT
take care of the problem. If it still occurs, then I will disable the
subroutine for the time being until I can do further testing on a
Windows platform. In either case, a new release will need to be created.
If you could run a test with the attached replacement module, I would be
grateful. You can just copy it over the existing module in the plugin
directory since you will not need the old one again. If the problem
still happens, let me know and I will send another copy with the problem
subroutine disabled. Thanks for your help.

|Filename: DenonAvpComms.pm                                         |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=36407|

Sam