cpd73 wrote:
> Doesn't work for me. Tried Firefox and Chromium. I add a 'click' handler
> to go fullscreen. The fake click does not invoke this, but if I then
> click on the view it goes fullscreen.

Ok. I’ve only ever used it (with success) from jQuery rather than pure
js so maybe it actually does not work from js. I use it to automatically
download excel sheets in a web app when a sport event completes without
the user having to click on a download button. Normally browsers won’t
allow automatic downloads but I’ve fudged it this way no problem. But
that was of course jQuery. Thanks for trying!