That's a good point, the path to your music files must be the same in
both LMS and MusicIP.  I'm not familiar with OSMC but whatever the path
to your music is in the LMS Settings -> Basic Settings -> Media Folders
page should also be used in the MusicIP container.  Note that this is
the second path for the -v option in the docker run command, not the
first (-v physical_path:/path_in_container).  For example, in my case,
I'm running both LMS and MusicIP in containers and they both map my
physical music file path (/storage/music) to /music in the container.

If the MusicIP interface reports files in the library after you've added
them, and the Test Mix Creation button works the issue is likely to be
with the LMS - MusicIP integration.