panosnl wrote:
> First of all I want to thank Michael for all the work on SB.
>
> I have been a happy user of the Radio Paradise plugin in the past.
> Lately I fired up the SB again and discovered that the Radio Paradise
> plugin (my favourite) is partly broken:
>
> - MP3 streams work OK incl artwork
> - FLAC stream play OK but no music info or artwork
> - FLAC interactive is broken (nothing happens)
>
> Is it broken only at my end? Any idea how to solve this?
> LMS is version 8.2.0

I have had this happen after a power failure and "time" with regard to
LMS is broken. I don't have the technical explanation, but in my case,
after a power failure restore, my LMS on a pi boots fast and is looking
for time info from the internet, but it is not available because my
modem is still booting.

What you describe is exactly what I see.

Another symptom I see is that my touch has a blank "off" state rather
than the clock.

Try restarting LMS when you know you have internet access.

Jim