slimhase wrote:
> In case it helps to find the problem:
> Even if I increase "Elemente pro Seite", I get a maximum of 59 entries
> when I query via
> Rubriken -> Hoerspiel&Lesung -> Alle Sendungen -> (i.e.) Kein Mucks
>
> However, using "Suche" of the Plugin and enter i.e. "Kein Mucks" (and
> then select 'Episoden'), I get 100 entries
>
> (all done in classic skin)

This behavior is correct. "Kein Mucks" has 59 episodes. If you search
for "Kein Mucks" the Audiothek will return more Episodes because there
are similar words to "Mucks" ie. "Mücke". Those results are the other 41
entries. If you scroll down you will see those after all 59 episodes of
"Kein Mucks".
In addition to that the Audiothek's search is limited to return 100
results, even if you have set "Elemente pro Seite" to a bigger value.