Blackfiction wrote:
> I am using custom scan and custom browse to browse my classical music
> collection. I have set up custom scan with the following tags to scan;
> Tags to scan: WORK,MOVEMENT,STYLE,OPUS,PERIOD,RECORDING,RECYEAR
>
> Tagmapping: WORKOPUS=combine WORK|OPUS(text= / ), OPUSWORK=combine
> OPUS|WORK(text= / )
>
> Someway or another the tagmapping results are not what I expect as
> WORKOPUS shows only the first part. For example,
>
> WORK = Symphony No. 5 In C Minor
> OPUS = Op. 67
> WORKOPUS = Symphony No. 5 In C Minor /
>
> whereas I would expect it to be
>
> WORKOPUS = Symphony No. 5 In C Minor / Op. 67
>
> Does anyone know what goes wrong here? Where can I check which values
> are written in the db with Custom Scan?
> I am using latest LMS 8.3 and latest Custom Scan plugin.
>
> Thanks
It might be worth trying something other than '/', such as 'in', just as
a test.  Sometimes special characters can cause trouble in text
management.

LMS 8.1 on PC, Xubuntu 20.04, FLACs 16->24 bit, 44.1->192kbps.  2
Touches & EDO.
LMS plugin UPnP/DLNA Bridge to MF M1 CLiC (A308CR amp & ESLs) & Marantz
CR603 UPnP renderers.
Also Minimserver & Upplay to same & to upmpdcli/mpd PC renderers.
Squeezelite to Meridian USB Explorer DAC to PC speakers/headphones.
Wireless Xubuntu 20.04 laptop firefox/upplay or Android mobile with
Squeeze-Ctrl/BubbleUPnP controls LMS/Minimserver.