Very odd. I have the Qobuz App in LMS in PiCorePlayer on a RPi4 - and
although it seemed to work properly last year, doesn't seem to work
properly now.
I RE-upped my Qobuz (annual) subscription just before Christmas, but
when I go to the qobuz page in LMS, and try to play something,
a lot of selections say "We're sorry, this work cannot be streamed."
This happens using a browser on my iPad or on my iPhone to access the
PCP.

If I go directly to the Qobuz app installed on my phone (not using the
PiCorePlayer), it seems to work BUT - it plays on my phone speaker,
I don't see any option to forward it to any airplay devices.

Here are the specifics on my Raspberry Pi/Player

RPi4PCP | piCorePlayer v8.1.0 | www v00017 | linux 5.10.77-pcpCore-v7l
(32) | piCore v13.1 | Squeezelite v1.9.9-1391-pCP