darwinesque wrote:
> I'm in the exact same boat on a ReadyNAS 626. Version .16 wasn't
> auto-updating to .18, and when I disabled it, it vanished. Now I'm
> unable to re-add it and update. I'm running the latest 8.3 LMS nightly;
> SqueezeBox Radios are all on the latest firmware.

Try setting the Logging level for "(plugin.extensions) - Extension
Downloader" to the Info or Debug level.  Then navigate back to the
"Plugins" tab in the LMS Web interface.  After that view your server log
looking for SuperDateTime to see if it provides any clues as to why SDT
5.11.18 is not showing up for you.

If all else fails, you can install the SDT plugin manually.

Basic manual install steps:
    Download the 5.11.18 zip file from
  https://sourceforge.net/projects/sdt-weather-com/files/
    Unzip and place the extracted SuperDateTime folder in the appropriate
  plugins folder on your system.
  Check the "Information" tab in the LMS Web interface for the plugins
  folder locations for your system.
    Reboot LMS