Paul Webster wrote:

> That makes around 40 top-level station groups and over 350 stations now
> in the plugin.
> Time for a pause so I start looking again at providing data to "Radio
> Favourites".

Thanks for all your efforts in this plugin. I use it daily and I'm
listening to Cesky Rozhlas Jazz as I type. The range of stations is
certainly large and probably more than most people have the time to
sample. The great thing is that the range of genres is expanding nicely
and there is something for most and an incredible range of French
stations.

On the question of NPR, having lived near Washington DC many years ago I
believe that WAMU (American University) was the national base station,
and all the other stations picked up their national relay programs from
them - but I could be wrong, it is about forty years ago. Programs I
enjoyed were "All Things Considered" which I think may be still running
and "Prairie Home Companion" which I don't think is.

Thanks again

Ian

*Music Store and VPN Server: *Synology DS215J NAS
*Study Server:* LMS 8.2.0 on Pi 4B pCp 8.0.0/IQ Audio DAC+
*Refurbished 1962 RCA Stereo Console Server/Player *LMS 8.2.0 on Pi 4B
pCp 8.0.0/IQ Audio DAC+
*LAN Players: x2:* pCp 8.0.0 on Pi 3B / IQ Audio DAC+
*LAN Player/ADC* pCp 8.0.0 on Pi 3B / IQ audio Codec +
*PC Players: x2: *Squeezelite on Windows 10 PC.
*VPN Mobile & Car Player:* Material/SqueezePlayer on Android Phone