I have become addicted to spotify thanks to the great integration into
LMS that spotty provides, but as so many others, I would like to quit
spotify due to the misinformation they provide a platform for - wish
they had stayed a pure music service.

Are there other streaming services, available outside US, with an
equally wide choice of music and decent LMS integration?

Julf

"To try to judge the real from the false will always be hard. In this
fast-growing art of 'high fidelity' the quackery will bear a solid gilt
edge that will fool many people" - Paul W Klipsch, 1953