I run a script that's a "listener" for LMS events, using the "listen 1"
CLI command.  (I have some home automation things that happen in
response to some LMS events.)

"Lately" (and I'm not sure how long that is), I've been getting
repetitive messages from material-skin:

Code:
--------------------
    $ telnet slimserver 9090
  Trying 192.168.111.3...
  Connected to slimserver
  Escape character is '^]'.
  listen 1
  material-skin plugins-status needs_restart%3A0 downloading%3A0
  material-skin plugins-status needs_restart%3A0 downloading%3A0
  material-skin plugins-status needs_restart%3A0 downloading%3A0
  material-skin plugins-status needs_restart%3A0 downloading%3A0
  material-skin plugins-status needs_restart%3A0 downloading%3A0
  material-skin plugins-status needs_restart%3A0 downloading%3A0
  material-skin plugins-status needs_restart%3A0 downloading%3A0
  material-skin plugins-status needs_restart%3A0 downloading%3A0
  material-skin plugins-status needs_restart%3A0 downloading%3A0
  ^]
  telnet> quit
  Connection closed.
--------------------

Those messages come out every 2 seconds.

They're not a huge problem, but they sure clutter my logs.  Any way to
stop them?

Server version is:
Code:
--------------------