mherger wrote:
> > I have seen multiple times that in the player status message LMS sets
> > the 'size' parameter larger than the number of items it returns -
> often
> > it is one larger. This causes Material to think there are more items
> so
> > asks LMS for these other items and the last one is repeated.
>
> Hmm... this kind of rings a bell. Would you have a reproducible case?
> [color=blue]

Not sure how much this helps, but this has happened again. This time I
had items in the queue, not playing, and I updated my library. When I
tried to play the queue again (without clearing it, so resuming) LMS
queue size was 35 but only 33 items were returned. My work-around didn't
really help, as it caused the view to flicker - checking item text.
Checked with SqueezeCtrl and it had 2 'empty' items at the end of the
queue. For the next release of Material I'll also just show empty items
at the end of the queue.

Restating LMS resolved the issue.

*Material debug:* 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json
(Use http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json,cometd to also see update
messages, e.g. play queue) 2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open
console tab in developer tools 4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS
will be logged here.