The example is
Roxy Music - In every dream home a heartache

Well, those lyrics come with invalid characters in them. See http://api.chartlyrics.com/apiv1.asmx/GetLyric?lyricId=11751&lyricCheckSum=82782698d7b702867a23970c14da081b. It's literally returning this line:

They´re rising daily

That's invalid HTML encoding. & is the encoded ampersand sign. The rest there is missing the leading... ampersand! I guess this has gone through too many encodings/decodings. I can't do much about this kind of error. Garbage in - garbage out. You can only hope that over time they would fix it. And until then you can modify the cached copy on your disk.