slartibartfast wrote:
> How do you find the volume of Tidal tracks compared to local tracks? I
> am finding them far too quiet. The Tidal phone app has a setting for
> volume normalisation but the LMS app doesn't. It acts as if
> normalisation is always on.
>
> Sent from my Pixel 3a using TapatalkI haven't experienced that but I'm
> running it all on smart gain.. Had
all my library scanned and replay gained.. I think perhaps Tidal is
little bit louder than local music. But not every song so not sure if
any normalisation is applied at all.. I will check this again when got
opportunity. But it didn't seem like problem so far..

Also transfer was easy and very few tracks are missing from spotify
library.

Only annoyance was I had to tweak playlists structure as had nested
folders on Spotify and only 1st level of folder is allowed on Tidal.
Which BTW isn't even visible on LMS or TV app.. (yeah TV app - I was
investigating connect substitutions and my android tv works as chrome
cast player)

In terms of connect its shame its not there.. I guess for ios users you
can go with Airplay instead with shairtunes2 plugin.. For android it's
only LMS connect app which allows to send thing to LMS by share function
on Tidal app. Bit less convinient but possibly workable

3x Squeezebox Touch, 4x Squeezebox Radio, Squeezelite (RPi 3B with
HiFiBerry DAC+Pro on OSMC), Material Skin Apk, Squeeze Commander,
Logitech Media Server Version: 8.2.0 with Material Skin (Docker in
DS218+)