superstar19 wrote:
> Noticing that none of my other household devices have any issues getting
> spotted by the iPhones for airplay mode. It just seems to be the Touch,
> Radio and SB which are all the oldest devices in the house that I'm
> trying to connect. Wondering if there was a change in iOS/airplay which
> is preventing these older devices from being found. Anybody else having
> trouble with a Tourch/Radio/Squeezebox and AirPlay?

I’ve been having issues with some squeezelite players using 2.4ghz Wi-Fi
band. The connections have not been stable and so would sometimes appear
and be able to connect with airplay briefly or not appear at all. This
has been caused by my router ASUS zenwifi XT8. I’ve had to roll back to
older firmware 42095 for the connections issues to go away. This is only
when connecting to the second node which is connected via wireless
backhaul.

I have also seen reports of older touch devices having connection issues
potentially due to Wi-Fi6 routers / mesh networks when I was
investigating my issue. Not sure if it help but could be an avenue to
explore?