d6jg wrote:
> This might be a DNS caching issue.
> Browser looking in one place LMS looking in another

I just moved across the US and my Qobuz is no longer working but I also
found that it works flawlessly if I enable a VPN service.   Client works
without it but the plugin will not communicate with the Qobuz
authentication server.

FYI, I spun up another clean version of LMS to test this.  If anyone
else has seen this I'd be curious about why this would happen, at this
point I'm willing to bet it's the ISP (ATT) using some sort of
filtering, but since I can hit the service with their native client I'm
mystified.

Nice plugin, I've enjoyed it until my move.