Hi
Long time lurker and never needed to post as a search usually found that
others had already solved my problems with LMS or the players!
However, I have a strange one that I can't find a solution for:
I recently updated LMS to 8.3.0 - 1644768372 and noted Custom Clock no
longer worked on my Squeezebox Touch. Touch is on Latest Community Build
Radio Firmware
I uninstalled Custom Clock from the 3rd Party Apps on the Touch (fine)
but on installing again it took a very long time to Download Applet,
restarted and Custom Clock had disappeared and not reappeared in
Settings/ Screen etc.
Additionally, in the 3rd Party Apps section on the Squeezebox Touch it
is possible to 'reinstall' Custom Clock but no longer the ability to
uninstall.
I've tried reinstalling and restarting the Touch multiple times to no
avail.
Any ideas?