chaug wrote:
> I thought I'd ask if there is a way of playing those playlists with DPL
> too. If not, I'd suggest that these are not shown as static playlists in
> DPL.
Thanks for reading the FAQ. Static playlists are basically saved
(youtube) URLs. Plugins like DPL3 need tracks to be part of the library
(with trackid and all) for SQLite filtering/searching. Static playlists
work with those plugins if their tracks / track URLs match tracks that
are part of the LMS library. Since that's not the case for youtube urls
they won't.
And playlists with youtube tracks behave like normal saved/static
playlists, they just have different URLs. Also, there could be playlists
with mixed content (youtube urls and local files). So filtering for
youtube playlists and hiding them wouldn't be very reliable if possible
at all.
So your best bet would be using the LMS shuffle button before starting
those youtube playlists. Sorry.

*Plugin repositories:* 'Ratings Light'
(https://github.com/AF-1/lms-ratingslight) •••• 'Visual Statistics'
(https://github.com/AF-1/lms-visualstatistics) •••• 'Use Comment Tag