I just had a look at the stats and the most popular stations that result
in a CoverSearch (meaning artwork was not available for the track from
the station) are (in order - top 20 most to least):

Europa Radio Jazz
Fréquence 3 - Gold
Radio Suomipop
Somehow Jazz
Naim Classical
Caroline Flashback
Klassik Radio Live
Friends @ Home
Naim Jazz
Naim Radio
ČRo Radiožurnál
Allzic Radio Black Music
Meisterwerke des Barock
Offshore Music Radio
PiratenRadio.ch
60ies Bar-Lounge
Klassik Radio Lounge
Allzic Radio Blues
Fréquence 3 - World
Beats Radio Live

Note - stations that reliably provide coverart would not appear in the
list since I have no visibility of their usage.

Paul Webster
author of \"now playing\" plugins covering radio france (fip etc),
planetradio (bauer - kiss, absolute, scala, jazzfm etc), kcrw, abc
australia and cbc/radio-canada
and, via the extra \"radio now playing\" plugin lots more - see
https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?115201-announce-radio-now-playing-plugin