Hey Paul,
is there more information on what the module is doing, how it behaves
and what happens when we push a button? I have made the experience that
my DAC clips when I enable alsa 10 band equalizer without lowering the
digital volume to 90%.
But when I first made this experience, after some time it went away, as
if something was automatically changed in the software equalizer or
volume levels.
Today I made another odd observation: I could not save the values that I
wanted. After hitting save and reloading, they had changed slightly and
in certain bands. This was at least the case when I did this while the
player was also playing. It left the impression on me, again, that there
is some internal behavior to the equalizer which I miss some
documentation on. Maybe you can tell me where I will find details and
what was happening.
Regards