bpa wrote:
> I have "test" CDs with french, german and chinese characters and they
> display OK.
>
> I am away at the momeent so cannot give instrcution on testing.
> Its always UTF8 - the issues is usually a Browser doesn't realize it
> occassionally the source is badly/incorrectly encoded.
>
> However more info is always helpful such as
> what platform ?
> what UI ? if web waht type of browser ?
> what is being displayed ? (i.e. screen shot of incorrect text) ?
> If problem UI is browser - is it OK on Radio/Touch ?
> Is it metadata from MB/CDDB or CDtext ?
> If from metadata from MB or CDDB - please give MBID or DisciD as
> appropriate so that I can fetch the same original data.
>
> does winmedia get metadata from MusicBrainx=z ?  I don't think so - so
> not a great comparison.

The problem is while using LMS on Windows.

Further testing shows the problem is restricted to the Now Playing
screen (same issue on Material apk, Web ui and on Touch Now Playing)

The data is from MusicBrainz

I don't know how to get the ID while using Windows - here's the link to
the album

https://www.amazon.es/gp/product/B01L7JFJIK/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

|Filename: Screenshot_20220222-191214.jpg                           |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=37294|